Welcome to My Blog
I am new at this -- very new. I swore that I would never have the time to actually have a blog. But I feel now is the time to have one and preserve what is left of my sanity. A girl has to do something other than read scholarly material all the time.
I started classes two months ago, beginning a journey that will hopefully culminate in a Ph.D. in Public Administration with a minor in Economics. I am over 40. I am insane. My children and my husband think it's great, but I occasionally wonder why I am doing this. Insane people have blogs, right?
Hopefully some of you who are also on this kind of journey will find this blog, and you'll be able to see my future war stories about teaching undergraduates and looking for that dissertation topic. Oh yes, and I'll regale you with my hopes and dreams of receiving tenure and being awarded an office without any windows.
So I will publish stuff here and there. Mostly I just want to get this entry finished so I can see what it looks like on the cool, pre-created template.
Back to work on the research paper for my professor whom we will call "The German."
I started classes two months ago, beginning a journey that will hopefully culminate in a Ph.D. in Public Administration with a minor in Economics. I am over 40. I am insane. My children and my husband think it's great, but I occasionally wonder why I am doing this. Insane people have blogs, right?
Hopefully some of you who are also on this kind of journey will find this blog, and you'll be able to see my future war stories about teaching undergraduates and looking for that dissertation topic. Oh yes, and I'll regale you with my hopes and dreams of receiving tenure and being awarded an office without any windows.
So I will publish stuff here and there. Mostly I just want to get this entry finished so I can see what it looks like on the cool, pre-created template.
Back to work on the research paper for my professor whom we will call "The German."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home